Merry Christmas to all!! :) it's been long since I've last updated my blog mainly because my com was down another would be
My addiction to iPhone... Its with much hesitation that I still decided to go with the crowd and own an apple product. I would say IPhone is really too good. My eyes are stucked on it most of the time. I'm sure for that, it's not a good thing at all. And today I spent barely half an hr transferring contacts one by one to my new phone.. I guess out of the 500 contacts that I've accumulated since almost a decade ago till now.. I only picked barely a hundred out of it.. And even within the hundredth.. Seriously how many am I contacting only ? Perhaps really only a handful. The rest would be well..under the [ Only when required] contacts haha. how about you? Do you feel the same ? Anyways I've enjoyed my Christmas this year even without a table spread of sumptuous Christmas dinner or turkey., just prata and self made log cake could make my day ;) great company I had thanks All !!
No comments:
Post a Comment