Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Heartlander

I shall use my phone to update my blog today :) Its like Typing sms.

I shall talk about this "heartlander auntie" today. This tai tai is always so difficult to serve,she has got well treated curls,make up on her, always in her dress,and carries a xxxbranded handbag.she came yesterday and i just so happened to serve her,how lucky. Her dear prince broke his glasses,so she wanted to buy a replacement. Then she started browsing our shop to look for a new pair.ok fine she ask me to recommend yet want to make so much comments." this one?! Too small la, DOCTOR say he not suitable,no la cannot" "oh my this color!? Not for school, he dont suit this color""oh your shop design very limited hor?" " i dont like these heartlanders frame, i should just go back suntec" oh wtf?and she went on and on insulting all the frame.. I kept telling her, go yeah suntec has got designer frames high end best suits you and your prince,no problem go there and buy! *#&@$?£ TAka even better!

Rich so what?! If its not for my job I will sweep you out the shop. I always believe the really rich people are those who are humble and they dont talk so much,give me what i want my time is money. Haha rich people can be really low profile people too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment