07/12/2010
Great~ Now I'm 21, whats the feeling like being 21? I don't feel much really.
But I'm so glad after so many birthdays, my friends remained (: They never fail to make time for my birthday no matter how tight their schedule is,how tired they were or how far they are away from me, greatly appreciated really. Thank you for all the presents too!
10/12/2010
I've been dreading to update my blog, I'm having a bad headache and full body fatigue after my heavy duty heavy mood drama. I've been trying to get my Iphone lately,I didnt know its actually so difficult to get it can?! wth, if you head down straight to singtel stores, you can just forget about getting anything. Online? For the past few days It has been out of stock. SO TODAY! I waited patiently for the 9pm promo to start and quickly click to register for recontract. YAY! Finally got through, but I've to wait 3 more working days to know the final result. oh god! Just let me get it, my current phone is really dying on me, any time.
I'm ending here..
I'm in no mood
Not sure whether its because of overdued menses.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment