Sunday, November 21, 2010

Re-birth

After I spend a whole 2 years comtemplating whether I should re-live my blog. I've finally came to my decision.Here it is.. I hope I have a never dying heart for this blog i've recreated. These are a few reasons why I start blogging again :

1) I'm a thinker.However not in problem solving or brain teaser kind of way. I have lots of thoughts in my head be it important or unimportant ones,and i guess the only why i can relief myself from it is to write it somewhere. Theres just too much in my head,which makes me confused and somehow affect my logical thinking at times.I hope writing here helps me to sort it all out, or at least serve as a trash can for me.

2) As age catches up,my memory is failing me,I wish to have this blog In hope to remember as much as i wanted to for my mundane routine life (and of coursewith abit of excitement and eventful days at times).

3) B.r.u.s.h.u.p my english writing skills (haha)

4) Lastly, I would like my thoughts to be heard, to be agree to or disagree, and through my blog post perhaps you might be totally amazed what has been going through my mind day in and out.

I'll end my first introductory post for today

Energy level : Low
Mood: stoned
Cravings : NAHH

2 comments:

  1. i shall be the first to comment.hiak hiak...
    seeing you blog gives me a little motivation to do so as well.i shall blog by this week.i hope... x)

    please do update regularly!don't be like sh...opps

    your first reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my first reader (:
    Haha,you should be the first commenter

    OH yah hur! you've got a blog! wanhua.livejournal.com right?

    ReplyDelete