My god..A full day of work has almost exhausted all my energy,I'm now left with 15%, 10% for guitar practice 5% for blogging. Todays work was fulfiling though, I successfully diagnose and referred a corneal ulcer patient.It took her 3 visits to different optometrists before deducing that it IS an ulcer.
Anyways (:
I was serving a customer today and she brought along her pretty little daughter whos barely 6 years old.While i was doing a test on the machine,her daughter came by and stared at me,I turned around and she said pointing: "What are you doing to my mummy?! " and she asked the second time because I did not give an answer. Then she said : "Mummy mummy! Are you ok? does it hurt? " I smiled. She smiled back even though at one glance I know she doesnt like what I am doing.
I proceeded in the refraction room with her mum,and she trailed at the back shortly after we were in. And then again looking abit worried : " mum?" ( at this point in time mums getting abit irritated).During refraction *mums phone began to ring* mum asked child to pick up the call and daughter went : "Hello aunty XXX~Hello?? Mums testing her eyes......." (PHONE WAS STILL RINGING THOUGH ) Mum shouted : "PRESS THE GREEN BUTTON YOU SILLY!" *and the phone was STILL ringing*
daughter running back from outside feeling apologetic : "sorry mum........" (ahhh so cute)
After the degree testing, we went ahead with the biomicroscopy testing, while i stopped to record on the patient's chart, her daughter came by her side and ask :"Mummy Mummy! Are you alright? She was touching your eyes and shining a bright light,does it hurt you mummy?" And again she looked at me. (Come on Do i look like a bad guy or something?!)
And she went on and on, *Mum was removing contact lens* Daughter AGAIN went: OMG mummy! it must hurt right?
Shes such a sweet little kid isnt she? Though I must admit I got abit irritated at the end of it. But the way she cared for her mum and the way she worrying somehow, just made my day (:
And oh! Thats not the first kid who have done that, a little boy pushed away my hand away from his mums eyes, and he stared at me : "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY MUM"
ohmyohmy, Do i really look that s-c-a-r-y? I dont think what i did was even invasive!
Well, they are just kids who made my day... so simple in mind and in heart.
I love my mummy too (:
Shall end...
Energy Level: FLAT
Mood: Grumpy !@#@%$#%
Cravings: Nahhh
HUH. THAT makes you happy?!
ReplyDeleteI would be cursing them in my mind for being so dumb and irritating. LOL.
Then again, kids are stupid.
ong ahma, you're still so sweet and your heart is still so pure (:
ReplyDeletep.s i think you write really well now cos i teared. *weird*
ilovemymummytoo. heh.
love you also ahma!