"The number of new cases of HIV/AIDS has dropped by about one-fifth over the past decade but millions of people are still missing out on major progress in prevention and treatment", the UN said on Tuesday
I would think the above is a good piece of news, though millions of people are still lacking of required treatments and knowledge in prevention. I guess most of the millions fall into the 3rd world countries. I've always thought HIV/AIDS cases haven worsen comapred to the last decade. I would still think dropping by one-fifth does not stop my worrying as the infected age group would probably have gone younger. oh well...If only there's a cure for it.
Todays a quiet day a work, I hope when i'm back at work all the rayban stocks have arrived~! I'm gonna pick and choose a frame and a sunglass for staff purhcase. Today annmarie made my day, to be more specific,annmarie's short fringe look hilarious HAHA! Sorry you gave me toblerone but I do this to you (X
Anyways todays post will be a short one..to all my dear friends out there, study hard (esp to charlene,haha), have a good day at work and to Paris Miki friends haha lesser problem customers while i enjoy my off day tomorrow!
Energy level: Still low
Mood: Not bad,quite happy (:
Cravings: Ramen
fuck you.
ReplyDeletexie xie ni. studying hard. i always text u for breakfast/supper. must make it happen! must make more time for me ok?
ReplyDelete